I’m wondering if the ends should ever justify the means. I think that I believe in the micro–the means. I like looking at things too close. I believe that the result (the whole, the big picture) is always an unknown.
Blog Archive for October, 2008
- “First, criminal defense attorney Lynne Stewart and Patrick Cole of “Time” magazine discuss the trial of Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, who killed 168 people (Charlie Rose).”
- Lynne Stewart: My Fight for Justice in “Patriot Act” USA www.lynnestewart.org Introduction by Ashlee Albies, chair, Portland National Law…all È Lynne Stewart: My Fight for Justice in “Patriot Act” (Portland State University)
- Defense Attorney Lynne Stewart Interviewed by Paul DeRienzo
- Lynne Stewart talks about her life as an activist lawyer, her trial, the appeal.
- Lynne Stewart interview with Harold Hudson Channer